Waikiki Beach on the island of Oahu is the first beach in Hawaii that comes to mind for many people. The white sandy beach stretches for about three kilometers with a gentle curve. The sun shines brightly on the south-facing beach, accentuating the beauty of the blue ocean.This view was taken from the Waikiki Wall, a breakwater separating Kuhio Beach, famous for its hula shows, and Queens Beach to the south. The beautiful waves, the straight horizon, and the calm blue sky are impressive. Feel like a surfer riding the waves and have the vast ocean and sky all to yourself.
- Waikiki Wall 2 (Oahu, Hawaii)
- Streeterville 1 (Chicago, Illinois)
- Olive Field in North Kynouria 2 (Arcadia)
- Shinagawa Station at Night 1 (Tokyo)
- Waikiki Wall 1 (Oahu, Hawaii)
- Olive Field in North Kynouria 1 (Arcadia)