The area around City Hall MRT subway station is a hub for sightseeing, surrounded by some of Singapore's most iconic spots, such as Marina Bay to the east and Orchard to the west. Touring the beautiful architecture built during the colonial period, including the Raffles Hotel, named after the British administrator who founded Singapore, is a unique experience here.At night, the heart of such a metropolis is enveloped in glittering lights. Enjoy the beautiful night view overlooking numerous attractive spots, from large commercial facilities and skyscrapers to the futuristic concert halls and the Marina Bay Sands of the Bay Area.
- Marina Bay Sands and Merlion (Singapore)
- Morning at Singapore 1 (Singapore)
- Beach at Khao Thong 1 (Southern Thailand)
- Ryumondaki Waterfall 1 (Kagoshima)
- Singapore at Night 1 (Singapore)
- Sella Group of Dolomites 2 (Trentino-Alto Adige)
Preview is here