The Coronado Bridge is a graceful curve in San Diego Bay. The bridge extends straight from the junction with the San Diego Freeway to the southwest, then curves 80 degrees at sea to connect to Coronado on the other side of the bay. Painted blue to harmonize with the surrounding ocean and sky, the bridge blends into the landscape of the resort town of Coronado and has become a familiar symbol of San Diego Bay.
This is San Diego Bay at night as seen from Coronado Tidelands Park. Take the time to appreciate the Coronado Bridge floating in the darkness with its gentle light, the San Diego waterfront bathed in dazzling light behind it, and the fantastic shimmering effect the light creates on the surface of the ocean.
• Bea Evenson Fountain (San Diego, California)
• Bow River 1 (Alberta)
• Old City of Dubrovnik 4 (Dubrovnik)
• Dubrovnik Cathedral 1 (Dubrovnik)
• Coronado Bridge 1 (California)
• Sorapiss Group of Dolomites 2 (Veneto)