This is an autumn view from one of the eaves of a house in Karuizawa, Nagano Prefecture. What can be seen behind the trees is probably a villa. Karuizawa is famous as a highland resort area with many such villas. It was first developed as a summer resort by Canadian missionary who visited the area in the Meiji era (1868-1912) and fell in love with its cool climate and beautiful nature, similar to that of Europe.Soft light pours in and gentle breezes blow in the garden. Like this garden that makes you want to take a walk, Karuizawa has many healing spots surrounded by nature, such as churches, museums, and cafes nestled in the forest. Feel the tranquil autumn air as you gaze at the grove of trees that add yellow and red colors to the pale green.
- Autumn Leaves at Yakuno 1 (Kyoto)
- Autumn Leaves at Chapel 2 (Arizona)
- Autumn Leaves at Odaigahara 1 (Nara)
- Herbert Lake 2 (Banff, Alberta)
- Autumn Leaves at Karuizawa 1 (Nagano)
- Morning at Yakuno 3 (Kyoto)