Salzburg, capital city of a state at central Austria, is located near the border with Germany. As its name "Salt Castle" implies, the city has prospered and grown wealthy through trade in the rock salt produced in the area. The city is also famous as the birthplace of Mozart, and the annual summer music festival attracts classical music fans from all over the world.At the top of the hill is Hohensalzburg Fortress, which has been watching over the area since the 11th century. Since its construction, the fortress has never fallen, and its solid architecture has remained in its medieval form. Enjoy the atmospheric scenery where the Salzach River flows freely, the World Heritage Old Town, and the fortress on the hill harmonize with each other in pale colors.
- Historic Centre of Salzburg 3 (Salzburg)
- Morning Sun at Arico 2 (Tenerife)
- Paris Las Vegas at Night 1 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- High Roller at Night 1 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Historic Centre of Salzburg 2 (Salzburg)
- Morning Sun at Arico 1 (Tenerife)