La Jolla is one of San Diego's most impressive resorts with dazzling sunlight and a sparkling sea.It is a compact and sophisticated city that coexists with a pristine coastline where wild sea lions and seals roam free. This is an open-air beach with a view of the vast Pacific Ocean, located a little south of the popular spots, La Jolla Cove and Children's Pool.The beach, with its pure white sands and beautiful waves, is full of a Californian atmosphere, and is attractive in its pristine natural state. Enjoy the lovely spring weather that comes there, conveyed by the pretty flowers blooming on the beach and the calm blue sky.
- The Flower Fields 3 (Carlsbad, California)
- Coast of Santa Úrsula 1 (Tenerife)
- City of Malaga 1 (Málaga)
- Mount Teide 1 (Tenerife)
- Beach of La Jolla 2 (San Diego, California)
- Helsinki's Senate Square 1 (Helsinki, Uusimaa)