Surrounded by Alpine mountains, the beautiful Sarca Valley is located to the north of Lake Garda, the largest lake in Italy. Blessed with a mild Mediterranean climate in spite of its high latitude, the valley is a region of vineyards and apple orchards. The valley is colored by several lakes and quaint villages, and is dotted with old castles, family-owned wineries that are popular for driving, hiking, and cycling.There are plenty of breathtaking places, such as Lake Garda, where the Sarca River flows into the lake, and Lake Cavedine, a beautiful lake with a calm surface in the middle of the valley. Enjoy the fields of vibrant canola flowers that bloom as a result of the scenic views created by lakes and mountains.
- Canola Flowers in Pergolese 2 (Trentino-Alto Adige)
- Beach at Green Island 1 (Queensland)
- Night View of Chicago 2 (Chicago, Illinois)
- Amanohashidate at Morning 1 (Kyoto)
- Canola Flowers in Pergolese 1 (Trentino-Alto Adige)
- Waikiki Beach 4 (Oahu, Hawaii)