Cape Notoro juts out into the Sea of Okhotsk about 12 km north of Abashiri city area. The scenery changes dramatically from season to season: green grasslands and blue sea in summer, and a silver world and drift ice in winter. It is said that the floating ice floes that roam the sea come from as far away as 1,000 kilometers. It is romantic to think of their journey. The atmospheric lighthouse built in the Taisho era (1912-1926) and cows grazing peacefully around the lighthouse add to the beauty of the scenery. Enjoy the Views from a major sightseeing spot in Abashiri.
- Drift Ice on Sea of Okhotsk 2 (Hokkaido)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge at Night 1 (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Drift Ice on Sea of Okhotsk 3 (Hokkaido)
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife 3 (Tenerife)
- Drift Ice on Sea of Okhotsk 1 (Hokkaido)
- Palmenhaus at Schönbrunn Palace (Vienna)