Hạ Long Bay in northeastern Vietnam is known for its uniquely beautiful scenery of thousands of limestone islands of various sizes. The area is full of unique sights, such as the many oddly shaped rocks named after their shapes, limestone caves unique to the karst landscape, and villages where people live a traditional life on the water.This view was taken from a promenade along the seaside near Hạ Long Market. While most visitors to Hạ Long Bay take a cruise ship to visit the scenic spots, this is a great place to relax and enjoy the view of the limestone islands from the city. Enjoy the ethereal world of the islands and boats silhouetted against the slightly misty morning sea.
- Morning at Hạ Long Bay 2 (Northeast)
- Hanoi at Night 1 (Hanoi, Red River Delta)
- Tyros 1 (Arcadia)Kangchenjunga 1 (Sikkim)
- Morning at Hạ Long Bay 1 (Northeast)
- City of Hanoi 1 (Hanoi, Red River Delta)