Thailand has been added as your new journey. Tonsai Beach is located on a small peninsula in the resort town of Krabi. It is separated from the rest of the area by limestone cliffs, and boats are the only means of access. All you have here is a quiet beach and cliffs suitable for rock climbing, plus a few accommodations, restaurants and bars. It is a hole-in-the-wall beach with a rustic, laid-back atmosphere that makes you want to forget the hustle and bustle of the city and listen to the sound of the waves all day long.There are stylish resort hotels behind the beach, but it also features reasonably priced bungalows and tent sites, making it a popular place for backpackers to stay. Immerse yourself in the resort atmosphere as you watch long-tail boats float peacefully on the beach in the early afternoon.
- Tonsai Beach 2 (Southern Thailand)
- Princess Lagoon 2 (Southern Thailand)
- Tonsai Beach 3 (Southern Thailand)
- Din Daeng Doi 1 (Southern Thailand)
- Tonsai Beach 1 (Southern Thailand)
- Princess Lagoon 1 (Southern Thailand)
- Ao Nang 1 (Southern Thailand)