Mt. Iwawaki in FallMount Iwawaki is an 897-meter-high mountain located in Kawachinagano City. There are many attractions in this mountain rich in nature that will refresh your image of Osaka, such as a historic temple standing in the middle of the mountain and Japanese pampas grass covering the entire surface of the summit. A field of pampas grass adorns the summit of Mt. Iwawaki. The pampas grass here is not only beautiful but is also valued as a material for thatched roofs. In the mountain, where flowers bloom from season to season, you can see tiger lilies and Chinese bellflowers in summer, as well as the reddish-purple flowers of Aeginetia, a parasite that grows on the roots of the pampas grass. Enjoy the autumn views through your window.
- Autumn Leaves at Mt. Koya 1 (Wakayama)
- Town of Ragusa Ibla 2 (Sicily)
- Dawn at Tyros Marina (Arcadia)
- Kakusenkei and Kurotani Bridge (Ishikawa)
- Mt. Iwawaki in Fall 1 (Osaka)
- Town of Ragusa Ibla 1 (Sicily)