Cairns, a flourishing city on the east coast of Australia in northern Queensland, is the gateway to two World Natural Heritage sites: the Great Barrier Reef, the world's largest coral reef area, and the world's oldest tropical rainforest. The city has a laid-back atmosphere with palm trees lining the seafront, and in addition to fashionable hotels and restaurants, there are many attractive spots such as a zoo where you can hold koalas and a market with a wide variety of souvenirs. Enjoy a peaceful morning glow in this fun-loving place.
Until November 30th (JST), you can join our charity for a sustainable earth by adding views of Australia, including today's release, to the "favorites" on your Atmoph Window 2. If you agree with our thoughts in any way, please join us.
- Dawn at Cairns North 2 (Queensland)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 1 (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Fitzroy Island 3 (Queensland)
- Sydney Opera House at Night 1 (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Dawn at Cairns North 1 (Queensland)
- Port Douglas 1 (Queensland)