The view of Portugal, the westernmost country on the European continent, makes its Atmoph Window debut! Porto, a prosperous city in the northern part of the country, is known for the beauty of its medieval cityscape, which still remains on the hillsides along the north bank of the Douro River. Porto Cathedral and Clérigos Tower, visible on the hilltop, and the iron Dom Luís I Bridge over the river are all landmarks of the city, listed as a World Heritage Site.The observation point at Vila Nova de Gaia on the other side of the river is the perfect place to view the Historic Center of Porto. Enjoy the view packed with the charm of Porto, from the red-roofed streets and boats on the Douro River to the bustling riverside lined with cafes.
- Old City of Porto 2 (Porto Metropolitan Area)
- Dom Luís I Bridge at Night 1 (Porto Metropolitan Area)
- City of Lisbon 1 (Lisbon Metropolitan Area)
- Peacock at Botânico Tropical 1 (Lisbon Metropolitan Area)
- Old City of Porto 1 (Porto Metropolitan Area)
- Lisbon at Night 1 (Lisbon Metropolitan Area)