Including Vienna and Salzburg, we added 6 new views from Austria. Schönbrunn Palace was the summer residence of the Habsburgs, and flourished from the Middle Ages to the early 20th century. The magnificent Baroque palace and vast French-style gardens have retained their unparalleled opulence and beauty to this day. The world's oldest zoo, Europe's largest greenhouse, and other attractions of great historical value are scattered throughout the grounds, making it one of Austria's most popular tourist attractions.
Up the hill in the garden of the palace, there is the Victory Monument, Gloriette. From the roof of the building, you can enjoy an observation deck that offers a magnificent view of the gardens, the palace, and the city of Vienna beyond. Enjoy the palace standing beautifully under the blue sky.
- Lakeside at Hallstatt 2 (Upper Austria)
- Vienna State Opera 1 (Vienna)
- Historic Centre of Salzburg 1 (Salzburg)
- Nave of Salzburg Cathedral (Salzburg)
- Schönbrunn Palace 1 (Vienna)
- Lakeside at Hallstatt 1 (Upper Austria)